Inviting any and all EIU students!
Design a creative and original logo for:
EIU Comic Con!
Booth Library invites all EIU students to design a creative and original logo for EIU Comic Con!
EIU Comic Con will be in Booth Library Saturday, March 28, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Comic Con will feature:
The winning logo will best represent the EIU Comic Con event.
• Entrants must be a current Eastern Illinois University student.
• Deadline for entries is January 23, 2020 (Deadline extended!) – entries should be submitted using the Contest Entry form on this page.
• Up to three entries may be submitted by one entrant. Each entry must be submitted using an EIU email account. The email for each entry must include the artist's name, address, phone number, year of study, major, and E-number.
• Flexibility of the design – logos must be easily resized; look good in black and white, grayscale and color; and be suitable for high quality printing. Logos should be emailed in PDF format with a 300 dpi or higher resolution.
• Logos must be original artwork. Logos must not in any way use existing or otherwise copyrighted images.
• The winning logo will be the property of Eastern Illinois University and will be published, displayed, and reproduced in a variety of media formats including but not limited to: programs, promotional materials, websites, social media, newspapers, brochures, posters, banners, signs, and T-shirts.
• The winning artist will be published and promoted, will receive artist credit and two EIU Comic Con posters featuring the logo.
• The winning logo and artist will be announced with a press release, on social media, and on the library website.
• The winning design will be selected by Booth Library, with the decision being final.
• By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to abide by the EIU Comic Con logo design contest guidelines, submission requirements, and decisions.
EIU Comic Con committee